Call (316) 333-2125 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. James Joseph Jr, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Joseph Jr completed a residency at Shriner Hospital For Crippled Children. He currently practices at Kansas Joint And Spine Specialists and is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Joseph Jr is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Shriner Hospital For Crippled Children, Residency Hospital
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1989
- American Republic
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kansas Joint And Spine Specialists
Kansas Joint And Spine Specialists10100 E Shannon Woods Cir Ste 100, Wichita, KS 67226 Existing Patients: (316) 333-2125
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Joseph Jr?
Caring but professional. He has done my 2 knees and one hip! Great staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Joseph Jr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Joseph Jr's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Joseph Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joseph Jr frequently treats Hip & Pelvic Surgery.
Dr. Joseph Jr's office is located at 10100 E Shannon Woods Cir Ste 100, Wichita, KS 67226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Joseph Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Wesley Medical Center
- Wesley Woodlawn Hospital and ER
- Kansas Medical Center