Dr. Jacobson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Jacobson, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Burlington, VT. Dr. Jacobson completed a residency at U Colo Med Ctr. He currently practices at United Health Care Campus and is affiliated with University Of Vermont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jacobson is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Denver Inst Psychoanal, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- U Colo Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1984
- U Colo Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
United Health Care Campus1 S Prospect St Fl 6, Burlington, VT 05401 Existing Patients: (802) 847-4560
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacobson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Jacobson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jacobson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jacobson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jacobson frequently treats Anxiety, ADHD and-or ADD, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Jacobson's office is located at 1 S Prospect St Fl 6, Burlington, VT 05401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Vermont Medical Center