Dr. James Spadaro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spadaro's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Spadaro, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rolla, MO. Dr. Spadaro completed a residency at University Mo Med Center. He currently practices at Pcrmc Medical Group Inc. and is affiliated with Madison Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spadaro is board certified in Cardiology.
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- University Mo Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Charity Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Charity Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1976
- Louisiana Tech University, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
PCRMC Medical Group
PCRMC Medical Group1000 W 10th St, Rolla, MO 65401 Existing Patients: (573) 364-9000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spadaro?
Very caring and takes his time. I had a stroke and Doc. Spadaro took his time to make sure I understood what was needed for an upcoming surgery. Stand up dude, excellent Doc. As for the small wait time, the papers needed to talk to the Doc were in route. It was not his fault and IMO 30 minutes is nothing to wait.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spadaro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spadaro frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Spadaro's office is located at 1050 W 10th St, Rolla, MO 65401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spadaro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Madison Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital South
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis