Dr. James Purtill, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Marlton, NJ. Dr. Purtill completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University. He currently practices at Rothman Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Purtill is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Rothman Orthopaedic Institute
Rothman Orthopaedic Institute999 Route 73 N Ste 401, Marlton, NJ 08053 (800) 321-9999
- Rothman Inst-Thomas Jefferson U, Fellowship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University, Residency Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1993
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Purtill?
I went to Dr. Purtill assuming that I needed surgery. What was on my X-ray surprised us both. But no surgery needed! He was very unpretentious and reassuring. Liked him a lot.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Rothman Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital