Dr. James Nemec, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nemec's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Nemec, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Nemec completed a residency at Creighton U Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Oklahoma Heart Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nemec is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Creighton U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nemec?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nemec accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nemec frequently treats Nuclear Stress Testing, Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Nemec's office is located at 1265 S Utica Ave Ste 300, Tulsa, OK 74104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nemec has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.