Dr. James Naramore, MD is a family medicine specialist in Gillette, WY. Dr. Naramore completed a residency at U Nebr Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Family Health and is affiliated with Campbell County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Naramore is board certified in Family Practice.
Family Health407 S Medical Arts Ct, Gillette, WY 82716 (307) 686-0308
- U Nebr Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital
- American Board Of Family Practice, Other Education — 2014
- Dot Examiner Certification, Other Education — 2014
- Faa Aviation Medical Examiner, Other Education — 2014
- Medical Review Officer Certification, Other Education — 2012
- University of Utah, Medical School — 1977
- 1972, Undergraduate School
- John Brown University, Undergraduate School
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- State Farm
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Naramore?
I have been going to Dr. Naramore for the past 28 years. My entire family has been cared for by him. I would describe Dr. Naramore as very carrying, kind, attentive and compassionate. He is very thorough and is not egotistical about recommending other care providers if he feels I need to have a more specific analysis. I trust him completely.
- Campbell County Memorial Hospital