Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Morton accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Morton, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Kent, WA. Dr. Morton completed a residency at George Washington Univ Hosp. and is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. Dr. Morton is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- George Washington Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Univ Of Maryland At Baltimore, Medical School — 1998
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Morton frequently treats Traumatic Brain Injury, Abdominal Pain, and Acute Bowel Infarction.
Dr. Morton's office is located at 17700 Se 272nd St Ste 440, Kent, WA 98042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Morton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center