Dr. James Klein, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Englewood, NJ. Dr. Klein completed a residency at Mt Sinai School Of Med. He currently practices at Englewood Hospital Psych Unit and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klein is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Englewood Hospital Psych Unit350 Engle St, Englewood, NJ 07631 Existing Patients: (201) 894-3636
Englewood Cardiac Sgy Assocs
Englewood Cardiac Sgy Assocs350 Engle St Ste 5200, Englewood, NJ 07631 Existing Patients: (201) 894-3636
- Mt Sinai School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Health Science Center Brooklyn, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
i went to the emergency room and they admitted me and wends day emergency open heart with quintuple arteries i was running on 5 percent one artery it was a success hank you to dr klein and all the dr that assisted dr klein iam forever grateful to them for saving my life and a better future for me to enjoy my life with my family thank you englewwood hospital
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center