Dr. James Hoski, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Asheville, NC. Dr. Hoski completed a residency at U South Fla. He currently practices at Carolina Spine & Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Asheville. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hoski is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Carolina Spine & Neurosurgery
Carolina Spine & Neurosurgery7 Vanderbilt Park Dr, Asheville, NC 28803 Existing Patients: (828) 255-7776
Carolina Spine & Neurosurgery-Rutherfordton139 Doctor Henry Norris Dr, Rutherfordton, NC 28139 Existing Patients: (828) 287-9260
Carolina Spine & Neurosurgery-Spruce Pine11728 S 226 Hwy, Spruce Pine, NC 28777 Existing Patients: (828) 766-2915
American Sign Language
- University Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- U South Fla, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U South Fla Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1985
- America's 1st Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoski?
Dr. Hoski and his team are top notch. He has gotten me through two major surgeries. I couldn't say enough about his caring and expertise. I was able to get off oxycodone completely after second surgery. Eternally grateful.
- Mission Hospital - Asheville
- Rutherford Regional Medical Center