Dr. James Neel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Neel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Neel, MD is a cardiovascular surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Neel completed a residency at Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine. He currently practices at St John Medical Center Inc and is affiliated with Norman Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Neel is board certified in General Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neel?
- University Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 2007
- Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Neel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Neel frequently treats Maze Procedure, Aneurysm, and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Neel's office is located at 1923 S Utica Ave, Tulsa, OK 74104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Neel speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Neel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norman Regional Hospital