Dr. James Miller, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. He currently practices at Southeastern Retina Associates and is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Southeastern Retina Associates
Southeastern Retina Associates1124 E Weisgarber Rd Ste 207, Knoxville, TN 37909 Existing Patients: (865) 588-0811
Harriman1855 Tanner Way Ste 120, Harriman, TN 37748 Existing Patients: (865) 588-0811
Tennessee Valley Eye Center140 Capital Dr, Knoxville, TN 37922 Existing Patients: (865) 588-0811
Morristown3101 W Andrew Johnson Hwy, Morristown, TN 37814 Existing Patients: (865) 588-0811
Southeast Eye Center7800 Conner Rd, Powell, TN 37849 Existing Patients: (865) 588-0811
- W Va U, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
- University of Tennessee Medical Center