Dr. James Duffee III, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Duffee III's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Duffee III, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Duffee III completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Childrens Medical Center PDE. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duffee III is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1984
- MCV, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Tex, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U Tex, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Texas- San Antonio Long Medical School, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Childrens Medical Center PDE
Childrens Medical Center PDE1 Childrens Plz, Dayton, OH 45404 Existing Patients: (937) 641-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duffee III?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Duffee III accepts your insurance.
Dr. Duffee III frequently treats Developmental and Learning Disorders , Speech, Language and Learning Disorders, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Duffee III's office is located at 1 Childrens Plz, Dayton, OH 45404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Duffee III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.