Dr. Barnett has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Barnett, MD is a cardiology specialist in Midland, TX. Dr. Barnett completed a residency at University Mich Hospital. He currently practices at Permian Cardiology Inc and is affiliated with Martin County Hospital District. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- University Mich Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University Mich Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Permian Cardiology Inc
Permian Cardiology Inc400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Pkwy Ste 240, Midland, TX 79701 Existing Patients: (432) 683-2723
Permian Cardiology Associates400 N Garfield Ste 240, Midland, TX 79701 Existing Patients: (432) 683-2723
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barnett?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Barnett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barnett's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barnett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barnett frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Barnett's office is located at 400 Rosalind Redfern Grover Pkwy Ste 240, Midland, TX 79701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barnett speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Martin County Hospital District
- Midland Memorial Hospital