Dr. James Baker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Baker, MD is a cardiology specialist in Paducah, KY. Dr. Baker completed a residency at U AL Hosps. He currently practices at Ascension Saint Thomas Heart Paducah and is affiliated with Jennie Stuart Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baker is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- U AL Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- U AL Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baker?
Most trusted and knowledgeable doctor I’ve ever experienced. Would recommend Dr. To anyone who has experienced AFIB
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baker frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Baker's office is located at 2603 Kentucky Avenue Medical Park # 401, Paducah, KY 42003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jennie Stuart Medical Center
- Saint Thomas West Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center