Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. James Grierson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Stanwood, WA. Dr. Grierson completed a residency at Southwest Washington Medical Center. He currently practices at Skagit Regional Clinics - Stanwood and is affiliated with Providence Regional Medical Center Everett. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grierson is board certified in Family Practice.
- Southwest Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Southwest Washington Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Pacific Lutheran University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grierson?
A consistent 11 out of 10. Unfortunately Dr. Grierson is no longer in family practice. As of Aug 2022, he has gone academic per a written letter from Providence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grierson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Grierson frequently treats Hypothyroidism, Dyslipidemia, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Grierson's office is located at 9631 269th St NW, Stanwood, WA 98292. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Skagit Regional Clinics - Stanwood
Skagit Regional Clinics - Stanwood9631 269th St NW, Stanwood, WA 98292 (360) 848-2500
Providence Med Grp Specialty
Pmg Nw. Wa Marysville Clinic11603 State Ave Ste G, Marysville, WA 98271 (360) 658-6800