Dr. Grierson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Grierson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Marysville, WA. Dr. Grierson completed a residency at Southwest Washington Medical Center. He currently practices at Providence Med Grp Specialty and is affiliated with Providence Regional Medical Center Everett. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grierson is board certified in Family Practice.
- Southwest Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Southwest Washington Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Pacific Lutheran University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence Med Grp Specialty
Pmg Nw. Wa Marysville Clinic11603 State Ave Ste G, Marysville, WA 98271 Existing Patients: (360) 658-6800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grierson?
Doctor Grierson is an amazing man. I my 75 years I have never found such a kind and brilliant Doctor to care for me. I am blessed to have been led to him. God bless this fine gentleman. I highly recommend this Doctor to others who need great care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Grierson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grierson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grierson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grierson frequently treats Hypothyroidism, Dyslipidemia, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Grierson's office is located at 11603 State Ave Ste G, Marysville, WA 98271. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett