Dr. James Wall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wall's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Wall, MD is a hematology specialist in Concord, NC. Dr. Wall completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Levine Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Atrium Health Cabarrus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wall is board certified in Hematology.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Levine Cancer Institute
North East Oncology Associates100 Medical Park Dr Ste 110, Concord, NC 28025 Existing Patients: (704) 403-1370
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wall?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wall frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Wall's office is located at 100 Medical Park Dr Ste 110, Concord, NC 28025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wall speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Cabarrus
- Atrium Health Stanly
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center
- Caromont Regional Medical Center