Dr. Lenhart has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Lenhart, MD is a family medicine specialist in Yuma, AZ. Dr. Lenhart completed a residency at Pawtucket Meml Hospital Brown University. He currently practices at Yuma Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lenhart is board certified in Family Practice.
- Pawtucket Meml Hospital Brown University, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Pawtucket Meml Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lenhart?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Lenhart, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lenhart's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lenhart accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lenhart frequently treats Chronic Pain, Joint Pain, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Lenhart's office is located at 2400 S Avenue A, Yuma, AZ 85364. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.