Dr. James Jakowatz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jakowatz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Jakowatz, MD is a general surgery specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Jakowatz completed a residency at Rush-Presby-St Lukes Med Ct. He currently practices at Uci Medical Center and is affiliated with UCI Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jakowatz is board certified in General Surgery.
- City Hope Natl Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Rush-Presby-St Lukes Med Ct, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Rush-Presby-St Lukes Med Ct, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Uci Medical Center101 the City Dr S, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (714) 456-7890
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jakowatz?
Dr. Jakowatz is amazing and made me feel very comfortable. He is by far the best Dr. I have seen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jakowatz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jakowatz frequently treats Wound Repair, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer.
Dr. Jakowatz's office is located at 101 the City Dr S, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jakowatz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCI Medical Center