Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. James Burson, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Newnan, GA. Dr. Burson completed a residency at Emory U Sch Med Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Burson ENT and is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory U Sch Med Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Emory U Sch Med Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1990
- EMORY UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1990
- Emory University, Medical School — 1990
- Davidson College, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burson?
A great doctor. Such a professional. I would highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Burson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Burson frequently treats Deviated Septum, Earwax Buildup, and Ear Ache.
Dr. Burson's office is located at 2080 Newnan Crossing Blvd E Ste 200, Newnan, GA 30265. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
Burson ENT2080 Newnan Crossing Blvd E Ste 200, Newnan, GA 30265 (770) 955-0272
Burson ENT , Newnan, GA
Burson ENT225 Millard Farmer Ind Blvd Ste 200, Newnan, GA 30263 (770) 955-0272