Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fortenberry accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Fortenberry, MD is a pediatric critical care medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Fortenberry completed a residency at Charlotte Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Childrens-Eggleston Emergncy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fortenberry is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Texas Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Charlotte Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta At Egleston1405 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 785-6000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fortenberry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fortenberry frequently treats Traumatic Brain Injury.
Dr. Fortenberry's office is located at 1405 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fortenberry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.