Dr. James Finnigan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Finnigan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Finnigan, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Finnigan completed a residency at Texas Childrens Hospital. He currently practices at COOK CHILDRENS MEDICAL CENTER DEPARTMENT OF ANESTHESIA. Dr. Finnigan is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Texas Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Texas Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Texas Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1986
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cook Childrens Medical Center Department of Anesthesia
Cook-ft Worth Childrens Medical Center801 7th Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (682) 885-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Finnigan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Finnigan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Finnigan frequently treats Congenital Heart Defects, Congenital Heart Disease, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Finnigan's office is located at 801 7th Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Finnigan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.