Dr. James Wyatt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wyatt's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Wyatt, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Red Oak, IA. Dr. Wyatt completed a residency at Creighton University Affil Hospital. He currently practices at Obstetrics & Gynecological Specialists and is affiliated with Montgomery County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Creighton University Affil Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Ny And Presby Hp Cornell Campus, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Loma Linda University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Loma Linda University Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Loma Linda University, Medical School — 1976
- California State Polytechnic University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Obstetrics & Gynecological Specialists
Obstetrical & Gynecological Specialites, P.C.1905 E Summit St, Red Oak, IA 51566 Existing Patients: (712) 623-5416
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wyatt?
I could not put into words how much I respect Dr. Wyatt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wyatt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wyatt frequently treats Chlamydia Infection Screening, Urine Pregnancy Test, and Newborn Metabolic Screening.
Dr. Wyatt's office is located at 1905 E Summit St, Red Oak, IA 51566. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wyatt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Montgomery County Memorial Hospital