Dr. James Watt, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Dr. Watt completed a residency at Ohio University-Ohio Health. He currently practices at Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Fort Walton Beach Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Ohio University-Ohio Health, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Ohio University-Ohio Health, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Northern Iowa, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Watt?
It is hard to find an excellent doctor in the Panhandle of Florida, but Doctor Watt is one of the finest I have ever had. I have had three surgeries, both hands and a shoulder. Both have had outstanding results. Trigger finger was removed and no signs of it returning, a bone spur on my shoulder with repairs to tendons all done without hardly a scar. I would not even consider going to someone else. One of the best in the country and i have gone to some excellent places like Henry Ford and Duke
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Emerald Coast