Dr. James Howard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Howard's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Howard, MD is a neurology specialist in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Howard completed a residency at University of Virginia Medical Center. He currently practices at Unc Hospitals Rehab Unit and is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Howard is board certified in Neurology.
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Howard?
The best of the best
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Howard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Howard frequently treats Myasthenia Gravis, EMG (Electromyography), and Nerve Conduction Studies.
Dr. Howard's office is located at 101 Manning Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27514. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Howard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of North Carolina Hospital