Dr. James Flaherty, MD is a oncology specialist in Hartford, CT. He currently practices at Saint Francis Medical Group, Division of Surgical Oncology and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flaherty is board certified in General Surgery.
Saint Francis Medical Group, Division of Surgical Oncology
- University Of Connecticut School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flaherty?
After being told the swollen lymph node was ok and we should just watch it. Dr Flaherty took one look and did a biopsy on my first visit the second visit it was removed. He had done other surgeries for my family so I knew I was in good hands. After the sergury he explained that it was the size of a plum and was very close to my corroded artery and was glad it was out. It all explained why I would see stars after being bent over for a short time. It was cutting off circulation. He and his team were very attentive and professional durring the whole process before and after the surgery. I'm a very stubborn person and didn't want to have any sergury.thanks to dr. Flaherty it's all out and no more worries about the ticking time plumb in my neck. I can't say thank you enough for all you have done for my family,friends and I. Thank you dr
- Saint Francis Hospital
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus