Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schmidt accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Schmidt, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salida, CO. Dr. Schmidt completed a residency at Stanford University. He currently practices at Salida Hospital District and is affiliated with Heart Of The Rockies Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schmidt is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ariz Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Stanford, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Stanford University, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Salida Hospital District1000 Rush Dr, Salida, CO 81201 Existing Patients: (720) 284-9368
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schmidt?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schmidt frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Schmidt's office is located at 1000 Rush Dr, Salida, CO 81201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schmidt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Heart Of The Rockies Regional Medical Center
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services