Dr. James Mossell, DO is a rheumatology specialist in Nashville, GA. Dr. Mossell completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at HealthPlus and is affiliated with Coffee Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mossell is board certified in Internal Medicine.
HealthPlus205 S Dogwood Dr, Nashville, GA 31639 (229) 686-6979
Tift Regional Medical Center
Arthritis & Osteoporosis Center O907 18th St E Ste 490, Tifton, GA 31794 (229) 391-3320
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Sisters of Charity Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- New York Osteopathic Medicine - New York, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mossell?
Dr. Mossell is very attentive to what is going on , and what u have to say! He never rushes to get out. I would recommend Dr Mossell to anyone with an arthritis issue to see him!
- Coffee Regional Medical Center
- Cook Medical Center
- Crisp Regional Hospital
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Tift Regional Medical Center