Dr. Klemis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Klemis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Klemis completed a residency at University TN. He currently practices at Stern Cardiovascular Foundation and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klemis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Lenox Hill Hospital - Vascular Intervention, Other Education — 2006
- Lenox Hill Heart Vasc Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University TN, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University TN, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Baptist Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Regional Medical Center At Memphis, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University Of Tennessee Bowld Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1997
- Georgia Tech, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stern Cardiovascular Foundation
Stern Cardio8060 Wolf River Blvd, Memphis, TN 38138 Existing Patients: (901) 271-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klemis?
Talented compassionate provider who cares more about the quality of care he delivers that the money he makes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Klemis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Klemis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klemis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Klemis frequently treats Heart Disease, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Hypertension.
Dr. Klemis' office is located at 8060 Wolf River Blvd, Memphis, TN 38138. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto
- Methodist University Hospital