Dr. Gleason has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Gleason, MD is a family medicine specialist in Riverdale, GA. Dr. Gleason completed a residency at East End Meml Hosp. He currently practices at James E Gleason MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gleason is board certified in Family Practice.
- East End Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1984
- East End Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
James E Gleason MD
James E Gleason MD7365 Old National Hwy Ste A, Riverdale, GA 30296 Existing Patients: (770) 994-6969
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gleason?
I appreciate that he is very thorough, he takes time, asks and answers questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gleason accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gleason frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Diabetes Type 2, and Diabetes Counseling.
Dr. Gleason's office is located at 7365 Old National Hwy Ste A, Riverdale, GA 30296. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.