Dr. Daniels has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Daniels, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Daniels completed a residency at University Of Nm School Of Med. He currently practices at Simon Cancer Center and is affiliated with William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Daniels is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University Of Nm School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Simon Cancer Center2001 Inwood Rd, Dallas, TX 75390 Existing Patients: (214) 645-8000
Utsw Medical Center
Utsw Medical Center5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390 Existing Patients: (214) 645-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Daniels?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Daniels accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daniels frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Daniels' office is located at 2001 Inwood Rd, Dallas, TX 75390. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital