Dr. James Daniels, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Quincy, IL. Dr. Daniels completed a residency at S Ill U Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Quincy Family Medicine and is affiliated with Blessing Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Daniels is board certified in Family Practice.
Quincy Family Medicine
Southern Illinois University Center for Family Medicine612 N 11th St, Quincy, IL 62301 Existing Patients: (217) 224-9484
Quincy Family Medicine612 N 11th St, Quincy, IL 62301 Existing Patients: (217) 224-9484
- Occupational Medicine Fellowship, University of California - San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital
- S Ill U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Masters In Public Heath, Medical College Of Wisconsin, Other Education
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Daniels?
He takes time to talk and explain.....and loves to draw pictures. Best doctor I’ve had in my life. I’ll hate when he retires.
- Blessing Hospital
- HSHS St. John's Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Mary Hospital