Dr. James Mitchell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mitchell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Mitchell, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. He currently practices at McBride Orthopedic Hospital Clinic and is affiliated with Great Plains Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mitchell is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
McBride Orthopedic Hospital Clinic9600 Broadway Ext, Oklahoma City, OK 73114 Existing Patients: (405) 230-9270
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mitchell?
Dr. Mitchell was very informative and thoroughly answered all our questions. Very personable!!! Explained totally the process of knee replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mitchell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mitchell frequently treats Hip & Pelvic Surgery and Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. Mitchell's office is located at 9600 Broadway Ext, Oklahoma City, OK 73114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mitchell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City