Click here to compare with other Regenerative Medicine Specialists.
Dr. James Fontaine, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Fontaine completed a residency at UC Irvine/UC Irvine Med Ctr. He currently practices at Fontaine MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Fontaine is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- UC Irvine/UC Irvine Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U Calif Irvine, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California, Medical School — 1990
- Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Health Net
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
- POMCO Group
- Western Health Advantage
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fontaine MD4765 Carmel Mountain Rd Ste 207b, San Diego, CA 92130 Existing Patients: (858) 876-1300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fontaine?
Dr. Fontaine did a thorough analysis and took the time to listen. He created a thoughtful treatment plan. My results have been amazing! Highly Recommend. Ms. C
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fontaine frequently treats Active FX Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing Treatment, Cancer, and CoolSculpting®.
Dr. Fontaine's office is located at 4765 Carmel Mountain Rd Ste 207b, San Diego, CA 92130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fontaine speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fontaine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.