Dr. Alderman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Alderman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Framingham, MA. Dr. Alderman completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. He currently practices at The Heart Center Of Metrowest and is affiliated with MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alderman is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center-Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- National Elevator
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Heart Center Of Metrowest
Heart Center of Metro West99 Lincoln St, Framingham, MA 01702 Existing Patients: (508) 875-4811
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alderman?
Very caring and really knows how to communicate with patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Alderman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alderman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alderman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alderman frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Hypertensive Heart Disease.
Dr. Alderman's office is located at 99 Lincoln St, Framingham, MA 01702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alderman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center