Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. James Choi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Choi completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants of Texas and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Choi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Northwestern University Medical School, Other Education — 2004
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Consultants of Texas621 N Hall St Ste 400, Dallas, TX 75226 Existing Patients: (972) 824-8721
Cardiology Consultants of Texas
Cardiology Consultants of Texas1305 W Jefferson St Ste 100, Waxahachie, TX 75165 Existing Patients: (469) 800-9400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Choi?
I thank God for Dr. Choi. He is very patient, kind, and genuinely cares for his patients. I go to him even though he is no longer in my health care network. Simply put if you want the best see Dr. Choi and his staff. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Choi frequently treats Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent.
Dr. Choi's office is located at 621 N Hall St Ste 400, Dallas, TX 75226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Choi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center- Waxahachie
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health