Dr. James Van Doren, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Van Doren's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Van Doren, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Eden Prairie, MN. Dr. Van Doren completed a residency at University of Arizona - Psychiatry. He currently practices at Van Doren Psychiatric Services, PLLC and is affiliated with Regions Hospital.
- University of Arizona - Psychiatry, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Of Arizona-Psychiatry, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Arizona, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- FORT HAYS STATE UNIVERSITY, Undergraduate School — 1994
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Van Doren?
Overall a wonderful human being. Have seen Dr Van Doren a few times now, always upbeat and very friendly. Already have my next appointment scheduled and look forward to it. Recommend his care to anyone looking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Van Doren accepts your insurance.
Dr. Van Doren frequently treats Personality Disorders, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse.
Dr. Van Doren's office is located at 6385 Old Shady Oak Rd, Eden Prairie, MN 55344. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Van Doren has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Regions Hospital
Van Doren Psychiatric Services, PLLC
James C. Van Doren, MD6385 Old Shady Oak Rd, Eden Prairie, MN 55344 (612) 548-1502