Dr. MacMillan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James MacMillan, MD is a cardiovascular surgery specialist in Modesto, CA. Dr. MacMillan completed a residency at Alameda Co Med Center. He currently practices at James MacMillan, MD, FACS and is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center Modesto. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. MacMillan is board certified in General Surgery.
- Alameda Co Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Denver Health Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Usphs Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Vet Affairs Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
James MacMillan, MD, FACS1541 Florida Ave, Modesto, CA 95350 Existing Patients: (209) 577-3388
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. MacMillan?
Dr MacMillan performed a quintuple bypass on me back in December 2016. Everything went well then and has since. I thank God for leaving me in the hands of someone so capable and caring. He explained everything and was a calming influence. Sorry to hear you are retiring but was so glad that you were my Dr. God bless you and your family. Thank you. L. Pahal
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. MacMillan accepts your insurance.
Dr. MacMillan frequently treats Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft, Aortic Aneurysm, and Aneurysm.
Dr. MacMillan's office is located at 1541 Florida Ave, Modesto, CA 95350. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. MacMillan speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Medical Center Modesto
- Memorial Medical Center