Dr. Bath has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Bath, MD is a family medicine specialist in Medford, MA. Dr. Bath completed a residency at Tufts Med Center. He currently practices at Michael Zack MD PC and is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bath is board certified in Family Practice.
- Tufts Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Tufts Family Medicine, Internship Hospital
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Tufts Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michael Zack MD PC101 Main St Ste 110, Medford, MA 02155 Existing Patients: (781) 391-4004
Tufts Medical Center Community Care
Tufts Medical Center Community Care, Ball Square645 Broadway, Somerville, MA 02145 Existing Patients: (617) 625-0006
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bath?
I have never met anyone more thorough, my kind, empathetic, and brilliant. Dr Bath is everything you could want it a Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Bath, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bath's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bath accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bath frequently treats Limb Swelling, Strep Test, and Echocardiography.
Dr. Bath's office is located at 101 Main St Ste 110, Medford, MA 02155. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MelroseWakefield Hospital