Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. James Stewart Jr, MD
Dr. James Stewart Jr, MD is
- University Ok Health Scis Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Wilford Hall M, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Wilford Hall Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Tex Tech University School Med, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Univ of OK Coll of Med, Medical School — 1978
- Oklahoma University, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stewart Jr?
Kind , very knowledgeable,understanding If ask to explain your medical situation and needs he will. I would absolutely recommend him. Always able to get around my schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. James Stewart Jr, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Stewart Jr's profile.
Dr. Stewart Jr in specializes in Dermatology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Stewart Jr frequently treats the following conditions: Keloid Scar and Skin Cancer. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Stewart Jr's office is located at 3705 W Memorial Rd Ste 101 Oklahoma City, OK 73134. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Stewart Jr provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. James Stewart Jr, MD is affiliated with OU Health - University of Oklahoma Medical Center.
Dr. James Stewart Jr, MD has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- OU Health - University of Oklahoma Medical Center
Skin Care Associate
Susannah L. Collier MD Pllc3705 W Memorial Rd Ste 101, Oklahoma City, OK 73134 (405) 751-0020