Dr. Rice has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Rice, MD is a cardiology specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Rice completed a residency at University Iowa Hosps And Clinics. He currently practices at Coumadin Clinic and is affiliated with Citizens Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rice is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital
- U IA/Hosp&Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 1997
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Missouri
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rice?
I was in deep trouble and didn't know it. Dr. Rice got me out of A=phib in an emergency setting. The prep work he did prior to my aortic valve replacement was top of the line. His sense of the patient is without peer. He's a great and good man. Some other reviews I have seen are from women who, it seems to me, were more concerned with being scolded than the professional care they received.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Rice, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rice's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rice accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rice frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rice's office is located at 3800 S National Ave Ste 400, Springfield, MO 65807. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
- Cox Medical Center Branson
- Cox Medical Center South
- Cox Monett Hospital
- Texas County Memorial Hospital