Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. James Proctor, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tuscaloosa, AL. Dr. Proctor completed a residency at UAB Med Ctr. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants and is affiliated with Bryan W. Whitfield Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Proctor is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UAB Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital
- UAB Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- UAB Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Consultants PC701 University Blvd E Ste 400, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401 Existing Patients: (205) 752-0694
Whatley Health Services Inc809 University Blvd E, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401 Existing Patients: (205) 752-0694
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Proctor?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Proctor frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Proctor's office is located at 701 University Blvd E Ste 400, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Proctor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryan W. Whitfield Memorial Hospital
- DCH Regional Medical Center
- Hale County Hospital