Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. James Lowe, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Lowe completed a residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas. He currently practices at Plastic Surgery & Dermatology Associates and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lowe is board certified in General Surgery.
- Washington University Medical School / Barnes Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1992
- Baylor University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Plastic Surgery & Dermatology Associates
Plastic Surgery & Dermatology Associates2520 NW EXPRESSWAY, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Existing Patients: (405) 942-4300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lowe?
I truly cannot say enough positive things about my experience. I felt comfortable and welcome from the moment I walked in! Dr. Lowe and his staff have been responsive and supportive from consultation to recovery. I am so happy with my results and feel so confident! I now recommend Dr. Lowe to everyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lowe frequently treats Hand Fracture , Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers) , and Adjacent Tissue Transfer.
Dr. Lowe's office is located at 2520 NW EXPRESSWAY, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lowe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Health Edmond