Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. J Darby, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Darby completed a residency at University of Nebraska Medical Center. He currently practices at Anchorage Pediatric Dentistry and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Nebraska School Of Dentistry, Medical School
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Nebraska / College of Dentistry, Undergraduate School — 2001
- The Masters University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- The Masters College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Moda Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Darby?
Great experience and I appreciate all the time Dr Darby spent with me and answering all my questions
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. J Darby, DDS on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Darby's profile.
Dr. Darby frequently treats the following conditions: Abscess, Dental Crowding, and Dental Disorders. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Darby's office is located at 4200 Lake Otis Pkwy Ste 201, Anchorage, AK 99508. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. J Darby, DDS is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital and Providence Alaska Medical Center.
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Anchorage Pediatric Dentistry
Anchorage Pediatric Dentistry4200 Lake Otis Pkwy Ste 201, Anchorage, AK 99508 (907) 562-1003