Dr. J Darby, DDS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Darby's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. J Darby, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Darby completed a residency at University of Nebraska Medical Center. He currently practices at Anchorage Pediatric Dentistry and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Nebraska School Of Dentistry, Medical School
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Nebraska / College of Dentistry, Undergraduate School — 2001
- The Masters University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- The Masters College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Darby?
Great experience and I appreciate all the time Dr Darby spent with me and answering all my questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Darby accepts your insurance.
Dr. Darby frequently treats Abscess, Composite Fillings, and Dental Anesthesia.
Dr. Darby's office is located at 4200 Lake Otis Pkwy Ste 201, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Darby has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Anchorage Pediatric Dentistry
Anchorage Pediatric Dentistry4200 Lake Otis Pkwy Ste 201, Anchorage, AK 99508 (907) 562-1003