Click here to compare with other Hematology & Oncology Specialists.
Dr. James Wallace, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Tinley Park, IL. Dr. Wallace completed a residency at Boston Med Ctr; Boston University. He currently practices at Monroe Medical Associates Sc and is affiliated with Franciscan Health Olympia Fields. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wallace is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- University Chicago, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Med Ctr; Boston University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Princeton U, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wallace?
Dr. Wallace is excellent! He has wonderful beside manners and his approach to treating you like an individual is outstanding!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wallace has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wallace frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Wallace's office is located at 6701 159th St Ste 1, Tinley Park, IL 60477. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wallace speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franciscan Health Olympia Fields
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center