Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scott accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Scott, MD is a nuclear medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Scott completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Scott is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Boston University, Medical School — 1976
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scott?
Great physician if you have multiple sclerosis. Since no two cases are alike, you definitely play apart in your healthcare with Dr. Scott.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scott has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 (617) 726-8350