Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Polo accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Polo, MD
Dr. James Polo, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Polo completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. and is affiliated with Mary Bridge Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Polo is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences, Medical School — 1986
- USMA - West Point, Undergraduate School — 1982
- MBA - University of Colorado (2005), Other Education
- MSS - USAWC (2009), Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 311 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA 98405
- 2 311 S L St # 115n, Tacoma, WA 98405
Mary Bridge Children's Health Center
Mary Bridge Neurodevelopmental Program311 S L St, Tacoma, WA 98405 Existing Patients: (253) 403-3481
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Polo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Polo frequently treats Anxiety, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Polo's office is located at 311 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Polo speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Polo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital