Dr. James Krcik, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Crystal Lake, IL. Dr. Krcik completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. He currently practices at Mercy Crystal Lake South and is affiliated with Ingalls Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krcik is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Southern Illinois U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krcik?
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Palos Community Hospital