Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. de Lemos accepts your insurance.
Dr. James de Lemos, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. de Lemos completed a residency at U Tex Southwestern. He currently practices at Simon Cancer Center and is affiliated with William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. de Lemos is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- U Tex Southwestern, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Tex SW, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. de Lemos?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. de Lemos frequently treats Coronary Angiogram, Tilt Table Testing, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. de Lemos' office is located at 2001 Inwood Rd, Dallas, TX 75390. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. de Lemos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital