Dr. Misleh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jamal Misleh, MD is a hematology specialist in Newark, DE. Dr. Misleh completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at MEDICAL ONCOLOGY HEMATOLOGY CONSULTANTS PA and is affiliated with Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Misleh is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, MD, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Misleh?
Caring and helpful
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Misleh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Misleh frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Misleh's office is located at 4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Ste 3400, Newark, DE 19713. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christiana Hospital
Medical Oncology Hematology Consultants PA
Medical Oncology and Hematology Associates4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Ste 3400, Newark, DE 19713 (302) 366-1200